1. These terms and conditions ("Plus Plan Terms") form the basis of the opportunity to participate in the CMC Markets Investments Limited offer ("Offer").
2. Taking part in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Plus Plan Terms. CMC Markets Investments Limited (Company Registration Number 12816952) (“CMC Invest”) is the provider of this Offer. CMC Invest is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 948126). CMC Invest reserves the right to withdraw the Offer, or vary or cancel any of these Terms at any time, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, subject to Applicable Law.
3. Capitalised terms used but not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the CMC Invest General Terms of Business (as amended from time to time).
4. The Offer is available to customers who have satisfied the eligibility criteria (see below) for the Offer ("Eligible Customer").
5. The eligibility criteria for the Offer are that the Eligible Customer must:
(a) open and/or upgrade their existing Account to a Plus plan with CMC Invest ("Plus Plan Account");
(b) not have participated in the Offer in the preceding 24 months.
6. The Offer is available from 28 November 2022 and may be, cancelled or otherwise varied by CMC Invest at any time.
7. The Offer entitles an Eligible Customer to:
(a) pay no Custody Service Fee on the Plus Account for three calendar months from the date the Customer signs up to the Plus Account. Following the end of the Offer, you will be charged in accordance with CMC Invests’ fees as set out in our Fee Tariff (as amended from time to time). CMC Invest reserves the right to extend, remove or limit your access to the Offer at any time.
8. CMC Invest will not be liable to an Eligible Customer in relation to this Offer (including for any losses arising as a result of use of this Offer) and the provisions of clause 21 ("Our liability towards you, and limitations of that liability") of the General Terms shall apply to this Offer as if set out here in full.
10. In addition to any other rights and remedies available to CMC Invest, in the case of any breach or suspected breach of these Terms, CMC Invest is entitled to deem an Account ineligible for the Offer.
11. Each person who successfully takes part in the Offer is responsible for any and all taxes payable (if any) as a result of this Offer being awarded, received or accepted.
12. CMC Invest reserves the right to amend or withdraw these Terms without notice at any time.
13. A failure by CMC Invest to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person or prevent CMC Invest from taking enforcement action later.
14. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
15. The courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to hear all and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
16. CMC Invest does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice. The value of investments can go up as well as down and you may receive back less than your original investment.
These Terms are dated 28 November 2022.