Stock transfer forms

View our FAQ on transfers here or click on the respective forms below.

US tax forms

If you invest in US shares through our share trading platform, please select from the options below and email the completed form to

(For products traded on non US exchanges, you must contact the registry directly in regards to your tax form requirements)

  • W-8BEN form | Help Guide
    To be completed by individuals. A separate form is required for each account owner in the case of joint accounts.
  • W-9 form
    To be completed by US Persons.

Contact us

Please contact your local customer service team should you have any further questions.

Invest withtransparencytoday